PPG Com Helmets for Powered Paragliding
Design developed by NAC-Intercom® for ULM and PPG, EN966 certified.
- Made with ultra-strong fiber-glass, making it an extremely lightweight helmet but very robust and with the most strict security requirements.
- Air sports EN966 certified, to ensure maximum safety.
- Optimized design to the smallest detail, paying special attention to aerodynamics, with air intakes on the top and back, which facilitate the airflow for transpiration.
- Thinking about the comfort of the pilot, the chin strap closure allows quick adjustment for a suitable subjection.
- Ability to attach a visor folding screen, with different models depending on usage.
- Removable and interchangeable inner padding: to substitute another, adjust the size or just to wash it. Hipoalergenic to obtain maximum hygiene and comfort.
- Change the size of the helmet simply replacing internal padding.
- Compatible also with all NAC-Intercom headsets, including the new wireless communication system BlueNAC-3000® with Bluetooth® technology.
- Available in 2 colors: Pearl White and Carbon Optic
- Noise Cancel microphone wiht pasive filfer. Folding microphone boom, which allows positioning on both sides.
- Enhanced noise attenuation, especially for lower frequencies. Good noise attenuation that extends to the high frequency range provides suitable protection in most noise situations.
- PTT (Button Push to Talk) wide and responsive with silver contacts and constant pressure for optimal functioning.
- New internal design that lets you change the earseels (pads) when they are deteriorating, to keep intact hygiene and conford. (see hygiene KIT in the Accessories category)
- You can choose the PTT side and the Helmet Attachment (Slot Fitting)
Helmet Earcup Options:
- Basic - Peltor Optime II earcup protectors. No electronics.
- NAC Standard Com - Peltor Optime II earcups with integrated NAC Intercom system, PTT on left earcup, noise canceling boom microphone, available for VHF 2 meter (Yaesu, Icom, etc.) and all FRS radios (Motorola, Cobra, etc.).
- NAC Deluxe Com - Peltor Optime II earcups with integrated NAC Intercom system, PTT on left earcup, noise canceling boom microphone with built-in sidetone, 5 mm. plug (RCA) to connect a music device like MP3 or CD player, available for VHF 2 meter (Yaesu, Icom, etc.) and all FRS radios (Motorola, Cobra, etc.)